[Per a catalans]
- Keyboards: the computer doesn't write what I
typed. Why? - There I explain my problems with keyboards
- meogpg - Ciphering to multiple people, who
should gather to decipher
- filegive - Easy sending of files, p2p
- keepup - Daemon control for GNU/Linux, without root
- btar - Flexible archiver, specially for backups
- offrss - Offline RSS reader
- nanonixos - GNU/Linux distribution for the Ben Nanonote
- pce - Programmer and data downloader for the
temperature and humidiy sensor PCE-HT71 for GNU/Linux (libusb)
- qjpegrest - program to test advanced
decompression techniques for JPEG images, to achieve more quality than with
usual decompressors (Final graduation project)
- Task spooler - Simple batch system for Unix
- Terminal mixer - It allows running a console program
in a terminal, and access the same program input/output using other terminals,
locally or through the net.
- My MANual - personal system of text manpages,
analogous to Unix man, but you can easily edit the pages
- stdin mixer - (Obsoleted by tm)
- tcpscript - This allows different
people look at the same terminal window through the net. Similar to VNC, but for
terminals. The users looking at the terminal simply need a telnet client.
(Obsoleted by tm)
- tkccrypt - Tcl/tk frontend for ccrypt.
- du-diff - Tool to know which files changed in
between two different moments, specially showing the changes on free/used space.
- Directory Manager - Simple console tool
which allows quick switching of often used directories.
- Bug - Console bug/todo tracking program, simple to
use with common Unix tools, and a non-constraining database.
- Stream replacer - Program for changing byte or
text strings through pipes, not depending on line breaks or text files.
- TCP handshaking as application handshaking
- Explanation on why not to use the TCP handshaking as an application protocol
- SNOD GNU/Linux - Others
and I started the GNU/Linux distribution SNOD, a Gentoo system with
- Gamma - Graphical program in tcl/tk
to know the color sRGB/realcolor curve of screens. The main idea came from Dani
- Dict tools - Different
tools in C/sh to manage dict dictionary
files. It also has the code for the engine Akcentiga.
- Old Computers web site - Some information
of some old computers I own, some old tools for personal computers, and some
personal information published years ago.
- vicerveza server - Some
friends and flatmates and me take care of this web, ftp, ... server.